The following resources are general resources to support over-all well-being and physical health. The resources are intended to complement, not replace, professional medical advice.
- Assisted Living in Georgia
- Assisted Living Options Near You
- Independent Living Options Near You
- In-Home Care Options Near You
- Memory Care Options Near You
- Nursing Homes Near You
- Duke Integrative Medicine
- Mayo Clinic
- National Center for Biotechnology Information
- Your Disease Risk
Guide for Deaf & Hearing Impaired College Students
Medications and Health Supplements
- Medical Encyclopedia
- Medication, Internet Mental Health
- Medications, PDR
- Medline, Comparison
- The People Pharmacy
- How do CPAP machines work, and how do you choose one?
- Tuck’s Guide to Sleep and Heart Disease
- What is Obstructive Sleep Apnea?
- What is Central Sleep Apnea?
- Better Sleep Health
- Health Insurance Facts for Students
- Managing School & Chronic Health Conditions
- Scholarships for Students with Health Conditions