Welcome to Advent Counseling!
We are making strides to attain our vision: to provide teens and adults the skills to manage or resolve anxiety on location in one of our convenient offices or virtually through a secure, HIPAA compliant platform; to provide pre-marital and marriage counseling to couples who want to improve communication, connection, and conflict resolution through proven techniques. We recognize that your choice to attend therapy alone or with your spouse can be a challenge. It is our goal to work with you and/or your spouse to recognize strengths and develop these assets to help you overcome whatever barriers may be hindering your progress. At Advent Counseling, we listen, assess, and create a workable treatment plan to assist you in achieving your goals.
- Do you need help with your anxiety?
- Are you looking for ways to connect with your marriage partner?
- Do you need better skills in personal and professional conflict management?
- Do you want a confidential, professional, experienced, and objective view on how you handle yourself and others in personal and professional arenas?
- Have you tried your own solutions and realized you need an objective viewpoint?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you have made the right choice by coming to me. I specialize in proven methods, such as Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), to help with anxiety and marriage relationships.