We provide adults with the skills to resolve or manage anxiety. We provide pre-marital and marriage counseling to couples who want to improve communication, connection, and conflict resolution through proven techniques. This may be accomplished on location in one of our convenient offices or virtually through a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform.
We recognize that your choice to attend therapy alone or with your spouse can be a challenge. It is our goal to work with you and/or your spouse to recognize strengths and develop these assets to help you overcome whatever barriers may be hindering your progress. At Advent Counseling, we listen, assess, and create a workable treatment plan to assist you in achieving your goals.
- Do you need help with your anxiety?
- Are you looking for ways to connect with your marriage partner?
- Do you need better skills in personal and professional conflict management?
- Do you want a confidential, professional, experienced, and objective view of how you can handle yourself and others in personal and professional arenas?
- Have you tried your own solutions and realized you need an objective viewpoint?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you have made the right choice by coming to us. We specialize in proven methods, such as Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), to help with anxiety and marriage relationships.
Asking for help may be hard for you. You’ve likely been debating seeking help for months or longer, but we are glad you found us at Advent Counseling and have taken the courageous step of making some needed changes now. We are confident that together we can equip you with the necessary tools to help you identify the causes of anxiety and marriage conflicts you face and develop a solution to overcome these challenges with proven strategies to resolve your anxiety, marriage, or relationship issues.